What if you could look graceful while maintaining a classic appearance? This vintage style brown leather jacket taken from Hollywood’s movie “Four Brothers” carries the power for turning your wish into reality. Directed by John Singleton, Four Brothers is an American action crime movie which starred Mark Wahlberg as “Bobby Mercer” and was seen wearing this jacket.
This Four Brothers leather jacket is crafted of 100% cowhide leather with premium stitching and polyester lining. The Four Brothers jacket has a full zip closure hidden underneath snap button storm flap. It has a buckled collar which gives it staggering appearance. This Mark Wahlberg leather jacket is an exemplar of topnotch craftsmanship and how meticulous attention is paid to a movie outfit.
Features of Four Brothers Leather Jacket:
• Shell: 100% Cowhide leather
• Lining: viscose lining
• Stitching: Brown thread stitching
• Front style: Fully zipped front with snap button storm flap
• Collar: Belted style collar
• Sleeve: Open bottom hem
• Pockets: Four patch flapped pockets on the front; two inside pockets