Exhibit a bold and mystifying character by wearing this James Bond imitation jacket. This jacket appeared in James Bond movie “Tomorrow Never Dies” back in 1997. It was produced jointly by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. The same film is the 8th sequel in James Bond series. In the movie, James Bond (played by Pierce Brosnan) wore this trendy jacket.
We have crafted this Tomorrow Never Dies James Bond jacket from 100% authentic finest leather with thorough attention to the cut and detail making it a mindboggling imitation of the jacket. It has a full zip closure with a storm flap with a point collar making you look simple yet spectacular. The James Bond leather jacket has strap button cuffs adding zing and versatility your character.
• Shell: 100% authentic finest leather
• Lining: Viscose liner
• Stitching: Brown thread stitching
• Front style: Fully zipped front with storm flap
• Collar: Shirt style collar
• Sleeve: Strap button cuffs
• Pockets: Four pockets on the front; two inside pockets